1. This section contains information on how Coverplast manages the processing of Coverplast users’ data.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, concerning the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals during the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for parties interacting with Coverplast and can be reached at the address of the home page:
4. The purpose of this document is to provide instructions on the methods, times and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the Coverplast web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to INGLESE and European legislation.
6. If the user is younger than 16, according to art.8, paragraph 1 of EU regulation 2016/679, he/she must legitimise his/her consent through the authorisation of his/her parents or guardians.
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. The data controller also manages security.
2. For this website, the data controller is: Coverplast sas, and the user for any clarification or to exercise his/her rights may contact Coverplast at the following email address: email@example.com
Method of processing
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modificaiton or unauthorised destruction of Personal Data.
Data Processing is carried out by using IT and/or telematic means, with organisational methods and with logics strictly related to the mentioned purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organisation of this website (administrative, commercial, marketing, and legal personnel as well as system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, and communication agencies) may have access to the Data, when appointed as Data Protection Officers by the Data Controller, as needed. The updated list of Data Protection Officers may be requested to the Data Controller at any time.
1. As per all websites, also this website makes use of log files that store information collected automatically during users’ visits. The information collected may be the following:
– internet protocol (IP) address
– browser type and device parameters used to access the website
– name of the internet service provider (ISP)
– date and time of visit
– the visitor referral page and exit page
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The aforementioned information is automatically processed and collected exclusively in aggregate form in order to assess the proper operation of the website and solely for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the data controller.
3. For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), data automatically recorded may also include personal data such as the visitor’s IP address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the website or to cause damage to other users, or in any case to block harmful activities or activities constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the website and its users; such information is processed on the basis of the legitimate interests of the data controller.
5. The information that users of the website will choose to make public through the services and tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this website from any liability for any violations of the law. It is the user’s responsibility to obtain the authorisations required to include the personal data of third parties or contents protected by national and international regulations.
Purposes of the processing
We would like to inform you, in accordance with art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016, that this website will process the following personal data collected
a. personal data of users of the Website (e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.) and any
other data contained in messages sent through the contact and employment application forms on the Website, to request information, support or other requests. The purpose of the processing will be limited to the management of the requests received.
b. personal data of users of the Website (e.g. name, surname, email address, etc.) and any
other data contained in the newsletter subscription form on the Website, to send newsletters about Coverplast sas. The purpose of the processing will be limited to the management of the requests received.
The provision of data to access the functionalities and services provided by this Website is optional. Of course, refusal to provide the requested data will make it impossible for Coverplast sas to provide on-line services to the user. The above mentioned data will be processed by specifically authorised and trained in-house staff and may be communicated to trusted companies in charge of managing
Legal basis of the processing
The data controller processes Personal Data about the User if one of the following conditions is met:
- the User provided consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the
The Data Controller may be authorised to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or any of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not “opt-out” of such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is governed by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subjected;
- the processing is required to fulfilling a task of public interest or for exercising
public powers entrusted to the Data Controller;
- The processing is necessary for pursuing the legitimate interest of the data controller or that of a third party
However, it is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the actual legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on law, required by a contract or necessary to enter into a contract.
Location of the processing
1. The processing of data generated using the Coverplast website takes place in Via Toscanini 12 – 20010 Arluno ( MI )
2. If required, the data linked to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or persons appointed by it for this purpose at the related headquarters.
The Data are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For additional information, please contact the Data Controller.
The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the country where the User is located. For additional information on the location of the processing, the User may refer to the section concerning the details of the Personal Data processing.
The User has the right to obtain information about the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation governed by public international law or constituted by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
If one of the transfers described above takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting it using the contact details provided above herein.
Type of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this website, either independently or through third parties, there are: name, surname, telephone number, email, curriculum vitae, company name, cookies and Usage Data.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of this website.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this website are optional but necessary. If the User refuses to provide such data, it may be impossible for this website to provide the Service. In cases where this website mentions some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without affecting the availability of the Service or its operation.
Those Users who have doubts about which Data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the Data Controller.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be stored until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be stored until such interest is fulfilled. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may store the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be required to store Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the storage period the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, after the expiry of this term, the right to access, erasure, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
The data collected by the website during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes mentioned above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 2 years.
The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the website) are stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously specified.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her personal Data, consents to their use to meet requests for information, quotes, or any other request specified in the form. Personal Data collected: surname, email, first name, telephone number and various types of Data.
Mailing list or newsletter
By registering to the newsletter, the User’s email address is automatically included in a list of contacts to which email messages containing information, including commercial and promotional information, related to Coverplast sas’ activity may be sent.
Personal Data collected: surname, email, first name, telephone number and company name.
These services allow you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this website and to interact with them.
If a service of this type has been installed even if the Users do not use the service, said service may collect traffic data related to the pages in which it is installed.
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mails to the addresses listed on this website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, needed to reply to the requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Specific summary privacy policies will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the website set up for particular services on request.
Displaying content from external platforms
Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a map display service operated by Google Inc. which allows this website to integrate such contents in its pages.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
YouTube Video Widgets without cookies (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content service operated by Google Inc. that allows this website to integrate such video content in its web pages.
This widget is set so that YouTube does not store information and cookies about Users on this website unless they play the video.
Personal data collected: Usage data.
This type of service analyses the traffic of this website potentially containing Users’ Personal Data in order to filter it from traffic, messages and content recognised as SPAM.
Google reCAPTCHA (Google Inc.)
Google reCAPTCHA is a protection service provided by Google Inc.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analytic service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this website, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use the Personal Data to contextualise and personalise the advertisements of its advertising network.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
1. Article 13, paragraph 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 establishes user rights.
2. The Coverplast.eu website wishes to inform its users of the existence of:
– the right of the interested party to ask the Data Controller for access to the Personal Data (art. 15 of EU Regulations), their updating (art. 7, paragraph 3 letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003), correction (art. 16 of the EU Regulations), integration (art. 7, paragraph 3 letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003) or the limitation of the processing concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
– the right to request the erasure (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data for which storing is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, paragraph 3 letter a) of the Legislative Decree 196/2003;
– the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, erasure, blocking of data, and transformation were brought to the attention, also in terms of their contents, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfilment proves to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate respect to the right being protected (art. 7, paragraph 3 letter c) of Legislative Decree 196/2003;
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model established by the Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. If the processing is based on Art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) – express consent to the use – or on Art. 9, paragraph 2 letter a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the case of breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority as the authority responsible for monitoring data processing in Italy.
6. For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 and following of EU Regulations 2016/679 and Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
Details on the right to oppose the processing
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers conferred on the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Please note that, if the User’s data were processed for direct marketing purposes, Users may oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To know if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, the Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How users can exercise their rights
Users, to exercise their rights, may address a request to the contact details of the Data Controller specified in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
SECURITY OF DATA PROVIDED
1. This website processes the data of its users lawfully and properly, adopting the necessary security measures to prevent unauthorised access, dissemination, or unauthorised alteration or destruction of the data. Data Processing is carried out by using IT and/or telematic means, with organisational methods and with logics strictly related to the mentioned purposes.
2. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of Authorised third parties involved in the organization of the website (administrative, commercial, marketing personnel, attorneys, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
Additional information about the processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the preparatory stages for its defence against abuse by the User in the use of this website or related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obligated to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
Specific privacy policies
System and maintenance log
For needs related to the operation and maintenance, this website and any third party services used by it may collect System Logs, that is files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
Additional information regarding the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Answer to “Do Not Track” requests
this website does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
In order to know if any third party services used support them, the User is invited to browse the respective privacy policies.
Therefore, we would recommend to visit this page often and to refer to the last date of changes specified at the bottom.
If the changes involve processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller shall obtain again the User’s consent, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references Personal Data (or Data)
Personal data are any information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
Usage data is information automatically collected from this website (including third party Apps integrated in this website), among which: IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI identification addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and the operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example, the time spent on each page) and the details of the path followed within the site with particular reference to the sequence of pages viewed, other parameters related to the user operating system and IT environment.
The person who uses this website who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject. Data subject
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Protection Officer
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the instruments adopted, including security measures concerning the operation and use of this website. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this website.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected and processed. Service
The Service provided by this website as defined in the relevant terms (if any) on this website/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is understood as extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area. Cookie
Small portion of data stored inside the User’s device.
DISCLAIMER AND COPYRIGHTS
The content of this website, including all information, data, documents and databases is protected under the copyright laws. In particular, the rights to reproduction, adaptation, translation and total or partial storage by any means are reserved for all countries.
The opinions and interpretations expressed in the documents prepared by Coverplast sas – unless otherwise specified- are the result of independent analyses performed by the company
updated at the time of their date. The material and content shown on the website were carefully examined and analysed and were processed with due care, however errors, inaccuracies and omissions are always possible. Therefore, the company accepts no liability for errors and omissions that may be present on the website. Coverplast sas also accepts no liability for any kind of use made by third parties of the material contained in the website. The site contains pages, information and documents, as well as links to websites operated by third parties. Coverplast sas has no control over such content, and it cannot affect its structure. Therefore, it does not guarantee and is not responsible for the materials and information contained therein, and, in particular, for their correctness, quality, accuracy and legality. Coverplast sas accepts no liability for any inaccuracies of material nature contained in the website, as well as for any damage resulting from the malfunctioning of the website due to technical causes.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
1. This document is published on:
2. It may be subject to amendments or updates. Users are invited to periodically browse this page to be updated on the latest legislative news.
3. The document was updated on 24/05/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679.